Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

Tyson LOVED helping me fill the eggs with candy! He thought it was so cool to shake the eggs!
We started Easter weekend with an Easter egg hunt at one of our friends houses. The boys loved running around their big yard and finding the eggs.


After that, we came home and had our really good friends over to color eggs and go on another egg hunt. I don't think kids ever get tired of finding eggs! Next, my friend and I left the boys home and went shopping! It was a really fun weekend with good friends. I just wish we could have gone to Salt Lake to spend it with family. Hopefully next year Justin won't have to work!

The boys with their presents that Grandpa and Grandma Watkins mailed to them. They loved getting their own package in the mail and then eating the candy and playing with their toys!
Easter morning! As always a fun relaxing morning with lots of candy and hard boiled eggs!

Tyson was into everything! He even started army crawling REALLY good that morning. I guess candy was the big incentive to start crawling!

1 comment:

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Thanks for sharing your Easter pictures. It looks like you guys had great fun! I hope I get some of the new great pictures of the boys!!! Hint, Hint.