4 years ago
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
More Pics of Tyson
As requested, here are some more pictures of our little boy Tyson and of course his big brothers.
As soon as Jace and Zack woke up they climbed into our bed to check on Tyson. They wanted him to wake up so bad so they could hold him. It was so cute!
Jace took this picture, you don't see much, but you do see how much hair he has



Justin took this picture the day we got home from the hospital. I never would have thought to compare a baby to a basketball, but it is pretty cool to show how small Tyson really his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the bball shot. Great idea! Now you'll have to take it every month to show how much he's growing! :)
Cute pictures, he is such a cute baby. Love all that hair.
So cute! We took pictures of Tristan with a football and it is crazy how small they are compared to them. LOVE the picture of the boys watching him sleep! What proud big brothers!
He is so adorable! I can't believe that basketball is bigger than him. If only my kids had even half as much hair. I hope you are doing well! Congratulations.
tiff he is sooo cute!!!! I can't get over it. o and by the way that cute brown baseball outfit ---I picked it out! :) not mom
Post a Comment