Monday, June 1, 2009

Our New Home (finally)

Our house is officially ours today! We ran into flood zone problems which delayed the financing about 3 weeks, we are not even in a flood zone. But after everything we went through to get our home we absolutely love it! It is perfect for us! Anyways we are here in Vernal and loving it! I am loving being home with my boys and really enjoy living in a small town. We can drive pretty much any direction in be in the mountains in 10 minutes. We took a drive last night and saw a bid herd of Elk and lots and lots of deer. My boys love it here as well. Justin loves his job! He works as a Physical Therapist at the Hospital, and often takes Jace fishing after work. He really enjoys having a lot of good fishing within 10-45 minutes.
Justin has always wanted an office so we chose to make the living room his office. He bought a big desk (which is really an oversized fly tying table) and enjoys having his own little room to relax in. We all like it too, sorry Justin. His parents gave him the beautiful Christ picture for graduation which we all love.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the office, and can't wait to hear about "Bishop" Justin's PPI with his sons.

Anonymous said...

It looks great, I forgot to mention that in my previous comment. Did you guys paint the Family/Kitchen? It looks lighter than I remember, maybe the sun light.

When will we see the picture of his fly tying contraption?

Brian and Amy said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to move and get a new house. I love yours!

Stacy said...

Your house is so cute! I cant wait to come and see it!

Trent and Candice said...

YEAH!! Its yours! I bet you are just so excited its all over and its yours. Very nice. We will have to come see you guys.

laurakrummenacher said...

It looks great! Congratulations!

Kelsey Bowen said...

that is sooo cute tiff!! I wanna come see it for real!

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful! Congrats you guys!