4 years ago
Thursday, April 23, 2009
He Passed!!!
Justin took the State Boards Physical Therapy exam and passed!!! I am so proud of him! He studied really hard and now he will be able to be licensed as soon as he has his diploma. Justin will be working at Ashley Regional Hospital in Vernal. They have their own clinic located across from the hospital which is where he is most of the time. He will also spend a couple of hours each day in the hospital working with patients. We will moving to Vernal on May 9th and he starts work on May 11th. The best part of all this---I get to finally quit working and stay home with our 2 boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yeah Congrats!! I am so excited for the both of you
Congrats, enjoy the new adventure in your life! :)
YEAH! Justin that is awesome! good luck with everything. I'm excited for you both.
Congrats you two! Very exciting!
Can I get a whoop whoop!!! Nice job. What a great new start for you guys. Tiff you definately deserve to stay home, what a long stretch you've put in, and with such a great attitude.
That is awesome! congrats Justin! Tiffany, you will love being a stay at home mom. There is nothing better!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your boys will love having you be a stay at home mom!
Happy to hear the good news! Congrats to him passing, you moving and you being able to stay at home!
Post a Comment