Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mirror Lake

We went to Mirror Lake for our last family camping trip of the year. My family came up with us and stayed overnight.





Kelsey and Mom roasting marshmallows over the fire. We also made banana boats that were very yummy.





Dad fixing the lantern he brought up. Which was a good thing because we forgot ours.
We were so surprised that they decided to stay over night in their tent. We were very glad they did. We had a lot of fun walking around the lake and having a camp fire.





Kinnedi, Candice and Trent



They were such troopers to come and stay the night. Trent had cut his hand open two days before but still came up to camp.






They have this cool log at Mirror Lake that the boys loved to play on. Jace loved climbing on top of it and Zack really liked to walk thru the inside and poke his head out. So naturally, we had to take pictures of them having fun.


Me and the boys sitting on the log. We had so much fun just playing around.

Jace, Justin and Zack posing for the camera down at the lake

4 comments:

Jmons said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. All I gotta say is "Who are these people." I swear people change when I leave town. Mom and Dad camping is a shocker. Wish we could have been there!

Kelsey said...

wow you just cant get enough of camping can you. lol. love you guys and miss you!

Kristen said...

I want to go camping! Looks like ya'll had so much fun! Maybe we should do that all together.

sweetieabbott said...

I miss camping trips. Corey keeps telling me that we can go camping here, but it's just not the same as Utah. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)